Our goal is to have the right nutrition, at the right time in the right place. We produce quality feed products that fit the needs of our customers and their livestock. All four of our modern feed mills located in southern Minnesota are HACCP certified and FSMA compliant. We offer highly competitive pricing, a quality ingredient control program, a best-in-class bio-security protocol, and experienced people focused on long-term relationships with our producers. Our promise to you is to work closely with you to help meet the specific needs of your operation.
Our four facilities located in Jackson, Janesville, La Salle, and Vernon Center allow us to serve our customers in a timely and efficient manner. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and we offer the products and expertise customers need for continued success.
Livestock Production Services
- Livestock Sourcing - Crystal Valley will assist in securing your short- or long-term livestock needs.
- Projections - Crystal Valley feed sales staff can put together performance and financial projections with the input of your marketing goals and livestock flow.
- Feed Budgeting and Tracking - We can provide feed budgets to help you accurately target feed consumption for the best performance and cost of production.
- Farm Closeouts - With your information, we can provide a performance closeout. If you include the financial and marketing of the group, we can provide a financial closeout.
- Particle and Micron Size - Crystal Valley has a Ro-tap micron tester at each of its four feed mills. The Ro-tap enables us to check and accurately grind your feed to the correct micro size.
- Grain Bank and Contracting - Crystal Valley offers grain bank services and has available contracting of other feed ingredient needs.
- Diet Formulation - Crystal Valley has programs to provide a balanced diet based upon the feed intake and the desired performance for your animals.
- Experienced Sales Staff - Crystal Valley has a quality sales staff that can provide the latest innovations in the industry. If you have questions about production, facilities, ventilation, remodel or expansion we have trained personal to assist you.
Please give us a call today to set up a meeting to learn how we can bring value to your livestock-feeding operation.
Daily Livestock Report - www.dailylivestockreport.com
Lean Hog Futures - www.cmegroup.com/trading/agriculture/livestock/lean-hog.html
National Direct Delivered Feeder Pig Report - www.ams.usda.gov/mnreports/nw_ls255.txt