Crystal Valley has a variety of exciting internship opportunities to gain hands-on experience that will relate the classroom to the field! Depending upon your field of study and interests, we work with you to find the right match of Crystal Valley expertise with your educational goals. If this is how you would like to spend your summer, contact Human Resources to learn more about internship opportunities!
Remember to apply early as we start recruiting for summer interns in September. Starting in August, we will accept applications for our summer internship program.
- Recruitment in September – Don’t wait until spring to start thinking about your internship at Crystal Valley. Our summer intern recruitment begins every year in September. Remember to apply early, as space is limited and our internship program is competitive!
- Kick-Off Event in April – Every year our new intern class convenes in early-April for orientation, training, and educational presentations.
- Wrap-Up Event in August – At the end of summer, the Crystal Valley internship program concludes with a wrap-up event in mid-August. At this event interns present their projects, share their achievements and experiences, and network with members of Crystal Valley.
Look for us at the following college fairs:
- Iowa State University
- South Central College - Mankato Campus
- South Dakota State University
- Southwest Minnesota State University
- University of Minnesota
- University of Wisconsin River Falls